Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer in the Keys

My kid's HS has two games against schools in the Keys. Any body familiar with the soccer scene down there.

very physical play, little skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Coral Shored is a joke but Key West can cause problems they always have a couple of kids who can play and the coach does a nice job.

Comment

Parkland U18 had a girl a couple of years ago that use to fly up from Key West to Play with them. She was very good.

Comment

Re: Soccer in the Keys

Originally posted by Team Boca U-16G Parent
          My kid's HS has two games against schools in the Keys. Any body familiar with the soccer scene down there.
          Which High School in Boca plays two games vs the Keys? That's interesting. Wonder why more don't. Good for the girls.

Comment

Wellington ladies had a great time on Duval and logged two 5-0 wins.

Comment

Berkeley Prep is also flying in from Tampa to play a couple games on Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Berkeley Prep is also flying in from Tampa to play a couple games on Friday and Saturday.
                Flying in to where? The Keys? They can find better competition around the corner. Must just be for fun.

Comment

Flying in to where? The Keys? They can find better competition around the corner. Must just be for fun.
                  A team bonding trip, to play some of their extra games. Good experience for a very young team.

Comment

does anyone know how leonard high school is?

Comment

Re: Soccer in the Keys

Originally posted by Team Boca U-16G Parent
                      They play soccer in the keys?

Comment

dont u tell me Coral Shores is a joke!

Coral Shored is a joke but Key West can cause problems they always have a couple of kids who can play and the coach does a nice job.
                        They killed Key West in the opening game last season

Comment

No Joke at Coral Shores!! Small numbers to choose from, but very talented group!! First time in years that all girls play club soccer, mostly w/ Kendall
                          They have one boy and one girl that each have made the National ODP Teams. Much improvement last couple of years. Will be good matches and fun trip!!
                          Coral Shores beat Key West both times last year :P

Comment

Be careful of the refs in the Keys I have heard they play favorites with the teams from the keys and since most of the teams are physical players tend to get hurt.

Comment

I've seen about 10 games in the Keys and usually the home teams get the worst of the ref's!!!
                              They get killed down there by own kind?????

Key West plays much more physical than Coral Shores, but both get killed by terrible refs.............any refs want to travel down for games???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X