Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fl player/ NC recruit horribly injured

Sorry I want to add this to any active site. Thebes20 Please pray for her and look at the Florida forum for up dates. Horrible accident. keep her in your prayers. Thebes20

Freedom High School Soccer Player Injured

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breanna McMahon from Freedom High School in Orlando was seriously injured over the weekend while attending a club team car wash fundraiser. She remains hospitalized in serious condition with significant injuries after being pinned between a wall and a car. Orange County Public School football games are collecting funds for her well being and rehabilitation this upcoming weekend. Additionally, your thoughts and prayers are needed to help Breanna as she faces a very difficult recovery.

http://www.wesh.com/sports/21168585/detail.html

FCA player

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tragic and unfortunate.

http://www.fcamerica.org/notices09-10/mcmahon.htm

Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her parents at this time. I can not imagine...

OMG what a tragic event! I have tears in my eyes and wish the most for her. I can not imagine what her parents are going through. Is there some fund where the soccer community can donate?

I am putting this up on the Mass. site in hopes of contrubutions to the family. I know that this is last on their list, but maybe in some small way it will help.

Breanna and family is in our thoughts and prayers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyEbTRRW8JQ

Stay strong Breanna!

Please keep this at the top.

God bless you Breanna

I hope the discipline and character that she gained playing the beautiful game can carry her through this unfortunate time in her young life.
    Last edited by thebes20; 10-04-2009, 05:35 PM.

The Utube video is touching, but for any interested, here is the current update on her condition.

Bree remains heavily sedated and is battling to keep her other leg. She is out of ICU but remains in the trauma unit. She has a long road to recovery and still needs our prayers and good wishes.

My prayers are with her and I think about her all the time, as well as her family. I can not imagine. My son recently had his nose smashed and shattered while playing in a flag football game, at his college. Yes, flag, I thought that was bad because he required plastic surgery in order to reconstruct his nose. After hearing about this girl and what happened to her, well, it puts things into a better, and more proper perspective.
    Last edited by thebes20; 10-04-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X