• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSC Ireland on NSR

Just looked and SSC Ireland is ranked 7th in the NATION!! :D

WAY TO GO GIRLS!!! YOU ROCK!!!

GOOD ONE

Comment

I know it is futile to argue a point with someone who will never post with the same name again, but achievments at any age are respectable and commendable. These girls may never get the chance again to say that they are champions. If you, so funny, had ever achieved anything like this in your life you would not be so quick to put them down. This is an event that will shape these girls for the rest of there lives. Lets build them up, not tear them down. I won't even begin to comment on your obvious lack of self esteem.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
          That's fantastic imalemming! I know a couple of the parents on Ireland... good people! Ireland has been a powerhouse here in Oregon since they were U11 and we have no reason to think they won't be again this year. They represented the state quite well and finished 2nd in Region IV back in June. It was a great accomplishment for the team and the girls, parents, and Oregon should be very proud of them.
          They don't do too bad in WA either! :P Back to back Champions in the Rainier Challenge. Great group of kids and parents!
          HELP! I'm on the internet and can't log OFF!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X