Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info. on Class 2A teams....

Hello everyone. I'm from a small town in the northern part of Florida. My school just started up a soccer team last year, and will be playin a district schedule for the first time this year. I'm not very familiar with any of the schools in Class 2A because I'm from a football town. Soccer is still a new thing to us. Our team looks to be shaping up pretty good this year. We competed with teams around the area that were from 3A and 4A. We held our own with them and gave them a good run for their money. So I guess, what I'm trying to get to is are there any 2A teams in the forum? Please post back. I would like to get to know more of the 2A teams in soccer in the state of Florida. Thanks everyone.

anybody?

Comment

Re: Info. on Class 2A teams....

Originally posted by Licea_0
      Hello everyone. I'm from a small town in the northern part of Florida. My school just started up a soccer team last year, and will be playin a district schedule for the first time this year. I'm not very familiar with any of the schools in Class 2A because I'm from a football town. Soccer is still a new thing to us. Our team looks to be shaping up pretty good this year. We competed with teams around the area that were from 3A and 4A. We held our own with them and gave them a good run for their money. So I guess, what I'm trying to get to is are there any 2A teams in the forum? Please post back. I would like to get to know more of the 2A teams in soccer in the state of Florida. Thanks everyone.
      The good news is that the weakest competition in the state is in 2 and 4a. The bad news is that even the 3a schools in your area are not known for having very competetive soccer programs. So even though you've held your own with them, I'm not sure if it's a good indicator for you. Good luck.

Comment

Well, thanks for the info. The only schools I know that made a descent paper in the playoffs in 2A in my area last year was Oak Hall, about 45min. from my school, and Providence...about 1hr 30Mins from my school. Both of them were regional and seminfinalists last year...From the 4a schools, I know Suwannee County used to have a good team a few years back, but I guess they've been on down years. They are located 25mins. from my school.

Comment

the last couple years in 2a its been dominated by tampa prep and american heritage delray and i belive tampa prep has got basically everyone back but im not sure how the 2a north florida teams are

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
            the last couple years in 2a its been dominated by tampa prep and american heritage delray and i belive tampa prep has got basically everyone back but im not sure how the 2a north florida teams are
            St Johns County Day (or something like that) is the power house in the North of Florida, American heritage is the power in the south. East and West seems to change yearly..

Comment

4a has much better teams than 3a.

Comment

Originally posted by 4a
                4a has much better teams than 3a.
                What part of the state are you from? I think the only place that was true last year was JAX. 4a and 2a are mostly jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest45
                  St Johns County Day (or something like that) is the power house in the North of Florida, American heritage is the power in the south. East and West seems to change yearly..
                  St Johns, Orangewood and American Heritage would beat those bigger schools for sure American Heritage.

Comment

Heritage Delray 2A will dominate the state they are better than anyone else. 3A Pope John Paul is good, Heritage Plantation is better and St Andrews is superior most likely to anyone else from around the state.

Comment

Tampa Prep will challange for State's if they stay healthy. They have leading scorer in the State from last year and reloaded with some very good Freshmen and Sophmores along with their goalkeeper that was with them when they won State two years ago. They made it to the Semi-finals last year and should do well if they can come together as a team.

Comment

Heritage Delray has best players from Parkland, TB, Weston, Delray much stonger than anything you have mentioned. Post results against top 5a and 6a schools. Delray will play Douglas, Wellington, Spanish River, Boca High, St Andrew, Martin County, Cypress Bay all who would give your team fits.

Comment

2a and 4a in tampa bay area is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by guest442
                            Tampa Prep will challange for State's if they stay healthy. They have leading scorer in the State from last year and reloaded with some very good Freshmen and Sophmores along with their goalkeeper that was with them when they won State two years ago. They made it to the Semi-finals last year and should do well if they can come together as a team.
                            Tampa Prep tied Shorecrest last night 1-1.

Comment

Heritage Delray 2A will dominate the state they are better than anyone else. 3A Pope John Paul is good, Heritage Plantation is better and St Andrews is superior most likely to anyone else from around the state.
                              2A is an absolute joke. That's why AH Delray stays in it so they can kill everyone. Their hardest District game is against Boca Christian School. What a joke! If they took a few more kids in that school they would be forced to play 3A where they would get destroyed every year so they purposely stay small so they could win the states beating what are really Middle Schools. They should be ashamed. They are nothing more than big fish in a little pond. They are pretenders!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X