Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish more Washington club parents posted here

Anyone else feel the WPS forum is too inactive? Same people post. With so many soccer players in Wa, you would think there would be more participation. It's a very respectful forum but would like to see more dialogue and spirited discussion where people may feel more inclined to share their thoughts because it's anonymous here.

we do

WPS is okay and has been around for a while. Most of the old guys left when their kids left to go to school. Those that stayed thought they could change soccer in Washington. They yelled at Crossfire and Bernie and before that the Royals. If people see this they will come just have to get it outt.

Comment

I just discovered the scam

I know we all believe our children are talented. I took my child to several days of soccer tryouts and was really dismayed at what we saw. My child's skills were on par, or in some cases, better, than kids who were returning select players. They all made the next team - what tryout? Many of the returning kids were goofing around and not demonstrating their skills while most of the new kids worked their butts off. At the end of tryouts we were told, "He is still "good" but wait a day." They had also mentioned about trying to fill spots in other regions that we were not interested in pursuing. I feel like we wasted three days pursuing this crap. I pulled my son out of contention after I realized that this was all for show and more about $ and filling slots. Glad we learned quickly what a scam pay-to-play soccer is!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X