• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Mewis interview

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2014...mewis-for-nwsl

SM on the roster, but not KM. Why?

Comment

Did SM get to play in the Argentina game? Can't find the game stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Did SM get to play in the Argentina game? Can't find the game stats.
        Yawn - if she wasn't 5-11 she never would have made it to where she was. Just another robotic American player who can't compete at the highest level.

Comment

Yawn - if she wasn't 5-11 she never would have made it to where she was. Just another robotic American player who can't compete at the highest level.
          Didn't your mother teach you? If you don't have anything good to say, then STFU.

Comment

The frontrunner for dumbest post of the decade on TS.

Comment

I saw her play when she was in high school and again in the friendly at Gillette. From our front row seats, I could see her make a diagonal 30 yd pass in the air to the wingers feet. That's some major skill. I highly doubt you could replicate that in a 1000 tries within 20% of that precision.

Comment

I saw her play when she was in high school and again in the friendly at Gillette. From our front row seats, I could see her make a diagonal 30 yd pass in the air to the wingers feet. That's some major skill. I highly doubt you could replicate that in a 1000 tries within 20% of that precision.
                She can't even make the roster for the two bit "professional league". Got to give her parents credit though. A+ all around for marketing their kids.

Comment

She can't even make the roster for the two bit "professional league". Got to give her parents credit though. A+ all around for marketing their kids.
                  Far better than any of your kids will ever be. And the parents are pure class...unlike some on this board.

BTW, when your kid starts all 4 years at UCLA and wins a national championship please get back to us.

Comment

Far better than any of your kids will ever be. And the parents are pure class...unlike some on this board.

BTW, when your kid starts all 4 years at UCLA and wins a national championship please get back to us.
                    And you get back to us in 10 years to see where her career, either in or out of soccer, has gone.

Comment

And you get back to us in 10 years to see where her career, either in or out of soccer, has gone.
                      Why??? Her career already if it ended today would be light years beyond anything you or your children will ever approach. The fact that you are here trying to put a downer on one of the Massachusetts all-time greats, and a great example for any truly talented kid coming through the pipeline, really does say it all.

Comment

Parents pray that your daughter doesn't become a high school and college all American, national teamer and college champion! They will quickly become a target for haters. Congrats to SM and her family and I'm very proud to be from the same state as her!

Comment

Parents pray that your daughter doesn't become a high school and college all American, national teamer and college champion! They will quickly become a target for haters. Congrats to SM and her family and I'm very proud to be from the same state as her!
                          Amen. Ignore the hater. The hate is coming from a place of jealousy and deep seated insecurity. If anything, we should all feel sorry for the hater.

Comment

dint think I've ever had a thought of a bigger loser than you in 2014. I hope your life is more meaningful and less spiteful.

Comment

I don't measure my kid's worth based upon someone else's kid being a 4 year starter in a sport nobody watches. If class means shameless self promoters then bingo you are right. If she is 5-1 she never even gets a second look. Soccer values size over everything these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X