Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why people waste money on nep

why do parents keep wasting time and money on NEP. Take out GPS, there is nothing left, playing maple saves so much money for parents NEP is like the emperor with no clothes

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    why do parents keep wasting time and money on NEP. Take out GPS, there is nothing left, playing maple saves so much money for parents NEP is like the emperor with no clothes
    You are partially right, it would save money to play town teams. But NEP is much deeper than GPS, but you already knew this! troll.....

Comment

Guess it depends upon what you want for your child from the experience. There is little doubt that the quality of the NEP is at least incrementally better than what is found in MAPLE, even if that is only by the slimmest of margins. The big question then become what does that marginal incremental improvement really do for a kid and whether that gets them in any way closer to one of their life goals.

Comment

NEP clubs are no more expensive than MAPLE ones for the most part. I've had kids play in both leagues. NEP has more consistent quality even if the overall quality isn't much better than MAPLE. There are a lot more kids hacking at ankles in MAPLE.

Comment

NEP clubs are no more expensive than MAPLE ones for the most part. I've had kids play in both leagues. NEP has more consistent quality even if the overall quality isn't much better than MAPLE. There are a lot more kids hacking at ankles in MAPLE.
          Safety is a legit benefit.

Comment

FACT: NEP costs less than maple. Individual Clubs may charge more but that's up to them
            FACT: NEP requires better fields than Maple
            FACT: NEP requires coaching standards and pays referees better, ensuring a higher quality of official.

Clearly maple parents are trying promote their dying league, but anyone who's seen both notices a clear difference, especially now since all the major clubs have left Maple

Comment

FACT: NEP costs less than maple. Individual Clubs may charge more but that's up to them
              FACT: NEP requires coaching standards and pays referees better, ensuring a higher quality of official.

Clearly maple parents are trying promote their dying league, but anyone who's seen both notices a clear difference, especially now since all the major clubs have left Maple
              Absolutely, have had a kid in both recently and NEP costs less than Maple and is better soccer.

Comment

Maple plays kick and run.they have only a few good teams left.bfwot

Comment

Have kid who has played in both league's . Both have the same crap referees. But I will say I hated waiting a week to see results posted in maple

Comment

The responses are from the same person. The OP is not a Maple parent just a troll as another suggested don't waste your breath. If your kid will play on the "A" team consider NEP otherwise it does not matter.

Comment

The responses are from the same person. The OP is not a Maple parent just a troll as another suggested don't waste your breath. If your kid will play on the "A" team consider NEP otherwise it does not matter.
                      -zzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I think NEP pay people to keep pumping sad sad league

-zzzzzzzzzzz
                        and few scorpion coaches trying keep jobs

Comment

A Maple club offered to let my kid play for free. I chose to pay at an NEP club. It's an "A team" so I guess it's okay.

Comment

A Maple club offered to let my kid play for free. I chose to pay at an NEP club. It's an "A team" so I guess it's okay.
                            The words of PT Barnum live on.

Comment

The words of PT Barnum live on.
                              You are correct.

"Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself"

Good luck Maple sheep.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X