Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altidore

Saw the first half of Sunderland vs. Liverpool....Altidore really is crap.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw the first half of Sunderland vs. Liverpool....Altidore really is crap.
    I'm baffled why someone who refuses to properly salute the American flag is anywhere near the U.S. National team.

...and also why Juan Agudelo is not our #1 striker.

Comment

I'm baffled why someone who refuses to properly salute the American flag is anywhere near the U.S. National team.

Where is Juan play, if he's even playing ?

Comment

I am surprised that you are not getting more flack from liberal lefties or younger American parents who disrespect the American flag.
        I agree with the idea that if you don't respect the country then don't play for the country's national teams.
        Unfortunately any sense of nationalism and American pride has left with this current administration.

Comment

I am surprised that you are not getting more flack from liberal lefties or younger American parents who disrespect the American flag.
          I agree with the idea that if you don't respect the country then don't play for the country's national teams.
          Unfortunately any sense of nationalism and American pride has left with this current administration.
          Thanks for that. I was presuming I'd get battered from left wing America haters too. Yes, it's sad. Our current (far from) first lady said that the first time she was proud of this country as an adult was when her husband won the nomination. And no one said boo.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Comment

What dicks you and your idiot friend above are.

Comment

I'm baffled why you think how someone salutes the American flag has any bearing on
              whether they are put on a US National team or not in ANY sport. You might not like it,
              but it has nothing whatsoever to do with selection, nor should it.

The fact remains that Altidore is a lousy player, but apparently he's the best the US
              has to offer. Sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X