X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMASS All Stars

http://centralmasssoccercoaches.com/...-all-stars.php

does anyone know where they post the all stars for the rest of the regions?

Comment

I'll never quite understand some of the omissions other than the player/coach relationship has to be the factor. If you're an upperclassmen, been a consistent contributor in the past, lead your team in scoring, made the playoffs and you don't get named as an all-star (not all-state), something's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        does anyone know where they post the all stars for the rest of the regions?
        Eastern Mass will be posted here: http://www.emgsca.com/
        I would guess the other regions also have coaching association websites.

Comment

Does anyone know what the website is for the south?

Comment

Does anyone know what the website is for the south?
            South is part of Eastern MA.

Comment

Eastern Mass will be posted here: http://www.emgsca.com/
              I would guess the other regions also have coaching association websites.
              Sure in December. If Central can release straight away, why can't the others? Why the big secret?

Comment

I almost threw up seeing the players from Wachusett making All-State. I guess when daddy is so far up the coach and Ad's ass anything can happen.

Comment

I almost threw up seeing the players from Wachusett making All-State. I guess when daddy is so far up the coach and Ad's ass anything can happen.
                  Did you almost throw up on sour grapes? What's wrong? Little Mia didn't get All-State this year? How about just being happy for someone? The list isn't going to be perfect. There is no way any of this stuff can be. It is what it is.

Comment

Did you almost throw up on sour grapes? What's wrong? Little Mia didn't get All-State this year? How about just being happy for someone? The list isn't going to be perfect. There is no way any of this stuff can be. It is what it is.
                    Exactly a popularity contest!

Comment

I almost throw-up every time I see a post from a disgruntled parent of a former Wach player who thinks their daughter never got enough playing time or accolades for their sub-par soccer abilities. Time to accept that she just wasn't that good in anyone else's mind but your own and move onto something else in life. I'm sure you can find more productive things to do than continue to be a troll on TS.

Comment

I almost throw-up every time I see a post from a disgruntled parent of a former Wach player who thinks their daughter never got enough playing time or accolades for their sub-par soccer abilities. Time to accept that she just wasn't that good in anyone else's mind but your own and move onto something else in life. I'm sure you can find more productive things to do than continue to be a troll on TS.
                        Love this!

Comment

Backup goalie from sj made the list that shows you something about the accuracy of these lists

Comment

Mia is on the list. It's just sad the deserving are not on the list but others are because their parents kiss butt and the girls go around the hall ways with over inflated head.

Comment

Oh no, here we go again with the ghost of the past. Can you not accept that people just don't like Wachusett and think they get more rewards then they deserve?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X