Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL results

How did the Mass teams do in CT this weekend?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How did the Mass teams do in CT this weekend?
    The only result I know is the Breakers U13 lost to CFC 3-2. They've played 11 games and lost 4. Weren't they the #1 team in the country not that long ago? If so, what happened? Did players leave or get injured? Team chemistry? Not trolling - just curious.

Comment

The only result I know is the Breakers U13 lost to CFC 3-2. They've played 11 games and lost 4. Weren't they the #1 team in the country not that long ago? If so, what happened? Did players leave or get injured? Team chemistry? Not trolling - just curious.
      No, you're trolling CT man. 3-2 game, tale of two halves. Moving on.

Comment

A loss is a loss nonetheless.

Comment

Guy didn't say it wasn't CT troll man.

Comment

Guy didn't say it wasn't CT troll man.
            Something asks a fair question and people assume trolling. Why? Can't people know the score of games in the secret society known as Ecnl.

How did 14s do? Stars ? breakers?

Comment

Something asks a fair question and people assume trolling. Why? Can't people know the score of games in the secret society known as Ecnl.

Because no one outside the teams themselves cares how they do. The players and their parents know how they did, and anyone else that's asking is 99% sure to have an agenda. The agenda is most likely to complain about the Mass teams' performance or the strength of ECNL as a league. Either way, it's guaranteed not to be positive, so why should anyone respond to you?

Comment

Look it up on the website yourself. Obviously you know how to use a computer.

Comment

There 13 year olds for godsake. Kids right in the middle of puberty. That's what happened.

And btw I'm not associated with the team, the club, or the league. I'm just someone who has been around youth soccer for 2 decades who is just amazed at the dumb questions some people ask.

Comment

There 13 year olds for godsake. Kids right in the middle of puberty. That's what happened.

And btw I'm not associated with the team, the club, or the league. I'm just someone who has been around youth soccer for 2 decades who is just amazed at the dumb questions some people ask.
                    I don't think it's so much of a dumb question as it's a troll looking to bash a successful team. Look at any strong team that emerges from this region and you will read more bad than good about them on these pages. This site resembles a mud slinging political race. Sometimes I read back of the net and despite being NY based, the vitriol pales in comparison.

Comment

Come on now. BTDT just has some very genuine, honest questions he wants you to answer, right in sync with the other threads he started pushing again. Just admit to his 7 points he's selling as "truth" and he'll be on his way....or rather, he'll just keeping at you and repeating and bumping and creating the same threads and perseverative lies over and over. The guy literally has no life. I bet his daughter wishes he would concentrate on how well things are going for her instead of being obsessed with some club he nor she have anything to do with.

Comment

Come on now. BTDT just has some very genuine, honest questions he wants you to answer, right in sync with the other threads he started pushing again. Just admit to his 7 points he's selling as "truth" and he'll be on his way....or rather, he'll just keeping at you and repeating and bumping and creating the same threads and perseverative lies over and over. The guy literally has no life. I bet his daughter wishes he would concentrate on how well things are going for her instead of being obsessed with some club he nor she have anything to do with.
                        HAHAHAHAHA. Jump fishy, jump.

Comment

Because no one outside the teams themselves cares how they do. The players and their parents know how they did, and anyone else that's asking is 99% sure to have an agenda. The agenda is most likely to complain about the Mass teams' performance or the strength of ECNL as a league. Either way, it's guaranteed not to be positive, so why should anyone respond to you?
                          Hey genius of no one cares outside the teams then they would not have standings. And yes it's public knowledge. Mass teams beat Cfc at u14 over the weekend. Their results against FSA FC not posted, curious as they are a newcomer to ECNL land. That's all. Have a drink and relax.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. Jump fishy, jump.
                            You're a loser, BTDT. You are a "cult" in your own mind.

Comment

You're a loser, BTDT. You are a "cult" in your own mind.
                              HAHAHAHAHA, Jump fishy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X