Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Just Rename the Site "BTDT and His Agendas"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can We Just Rename the Site "BTDT and His Agendas"?

I mean, really, when is enough, enough?

There is almost nothing left to the site except his continuous games and enraged agendas. All of the fake topics he keeps harping on are entirely vehicles for him to sledgehammer his poisonous hatred over and over and over. And none of the topics even apply to him anymore...not in the least. He has destroyed the site. It is nothing but his 24/7 playground. He lies all day long and posts links to articles normalizing all hid his fictionalizing and little strategic maneuvers. Not fun, and certainly not informative.

OK Perspective, whatever you say.

So how's Obama doing? Did you hear about his latest bloper? Either Obama is really stupid or really smart. Maybe he too wants to see Reid out of the Senate Majority Leadership role.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...ates/17650393/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OK Perspective, whatever you say.

So how's Obama doing? Did you hear about his latest bloper? Either Obama is really stupid or really smart. Maybe he too wants to see Reid out of the Senate Majority Leadership role.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theova...ates/17650393/
      Its 2014. Maybe time for a little progressive thinking in your little mind. Or, you can simply continue with your racist ideologies.

Comment

There is almost nothing left to the site except his continuous games and enraged agendas. All of the fake topics he keeps harping on are entirely vehicles for him to sledgehammer his poisonous hatred over and over and over. And none of the topics even apply to him anymore...not in the least. He has destroyed the site. It is nothing but his 24/7 playground. He lies all day long and posts links to articles normalizing all hid his fictionalizing and little strategic maneuvers. Not fun, and certainly not informative.
        Not for nothing but does BTDT profit in some way from inciting controversy and driving up page views? Maybe that is his game.

Comment

Ban perspective!!!

Comment

Its 2014. Maybe time for a little progressive thinking in your little mind. Or, you can simply continue with your racist ideologies.
            Love how questioning an ineffective President is equated to racism because he happens to be half black. The fact of the matter was that the bar was set extremely low when he came in due the previous buffoon and he somehow managed to do worse. But when in doubt, play the race card. You really need to get over your white guilt and see things for what they are.

Comment

Love how questioning an ineffective President is equated to racism because he happens to be half black. The fact of the matter was that the bar was set extremely low when he came in due the previous buffoon and he somehow managed to do worse. But when in doubt, play the race card. You really need to get over your white guilt and see things for what they are.
              Oh, now you are the holder of all political/social truth as well? You are talented.

Comment

Ban perspective!!!
                This is the giveaway, BTDT/Pathfinder. Ban Perspective, and never a negative word for your Master, who has been outrageous on a daily basis for years and is the core problem with the site.

Comment

Oh, now you are the holder of all political/social truth as well? You are talented.
                  I don't know about that, but more than you for sure.

Comment

I don't know about that, but more than you for sure.
                    Wanna bet?

And why did you bring Obama into this anyway? What was the purpose there?

Comment

Are you proud of your work today, BTDT? After an extremely long day yesterday you were back at it before 8:00 am and worked straight through into tonight. Drink a lot of Red Bulls?

Comment

Comical irony with this thread's title. Thanks for the laugh (at you) Perspective.

Comment

Perspective - everyone posts anonymously, so I'm not sure why you would start a thread to discredit a person with whom you have ABSOLUTELY no clue if he's posting.

Maybe we should start a thread - 'Why is Perspective so Obsessed With Someone who doesn't impact his daily life.' Given that you are on here and post more than anyone else, I don't think you're in a position to throw stones. As multiple people have said, you need help and some strong medication.

Comment

Perspective - everyone posts anonymously, so I'm not sure why you would start a thread to discredit a person with whom you have ABSOLUTELY no clue if he's posting.

Maybe we should start a thread - 'Why is Perspective so Obsessed With Someone who doesn't impact his daily life.' Given that you are on here and post more than anyone else, I don't think you're in a position to throw stones. As multiple people have said, you need help and some strong medication.
                            Why do you think P started the thread?

Comment

Wanna bet?

And why did you bring Obama into this anyway? What was the purpose there?
                              Because I know how any discussion concerning your messiah, Perspective, gets under your skin.

So tell me Perspective, are all those Democrats running like rats from a sinking ship now considered racists too? Or were they just using race from day one, as Malcolm X said 50 years ago, as means to gaining power?

From patron saint to pariah: how Barack Obama became toxic for Democrats

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...Democrats.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X