X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Training Academy....

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...11/player1.jpg

I have noticed a lot of threads on this board for players looking to advance their game and also get noticed by professional scouts. I thought I would let everyone know about a helpful website, that may be of service to all of the footy players out there.

If I may, I would suggest that interested players should visit www.TSAcademy.net . TS Academy trains players for the professional life by not only training on the pitch everyday but also by playing with the best talent around. TS Academy feels there is no better way to be seen by the pro's then by playing with & against them. We work with clubs from across the globe to make sure those players who excel in training get an opportunity with the club that suits them best.

TS Academy takes in players from all over the world and currently we already have players from as far away as Australia,Nigeria, England, & Peru. Airfare is included with your enrollment, so there is no need to worry about obtaining a plane ticket.

For more information, feel free to email the academy through it's website. Cheers & happy footballing to everyone.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...11/player1.jpg

Website is finally back up and running ....
    www.TSAcademy.net

We tried to include some video's but alas it wasn't ment to be, as our website would crash everytime we tried to include them.

Check out our new dormitories (5 star resort), new coach or two and a whole lot more.

For those interested we are running a special enrollment price for the next two months ( Dec. & Jan. ).

Happy Footballing to everyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X