Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancelotti's Top Ten Watch List

Peter, JA sent me the link to the new scout list for 2015. Some interesting picks on defense and midfield. I know you are in South FL next week for that combine and thought you might be visiting two of these. Let me know your thoughts. JK

http://ancelotti.webstarts.com/?r=20140711113020

John you travel warrior where are you..I am sitting in ATL delayed again. I agree with JA and had seven defenders on my monitor list as well. I think Velela, Pines and Arellano are the best from my perspective. Ramos from CA has the potential to become a true star and I have seen him take over a game and really control the middle.
    I had six midfielders that we are targeting and Swanson, del la Torre, Perez and Lindley are my top four. I enjoyed watching Mendes play and I do think he has the capability of becoming a impact player.
    The forwards I think JA was more on target, I had eight that I am watching. Pulisic, Wright, Lennon and Hammil are the top four I have as well. I was able to see Hammil and Wright two weeks ago in OH at the combine and was very impressed. Wright has a an great first turn and finishes very strong. Hammil was one of the fastest players I have scouted and he has a great feel for the game, I saw him play Disney last year and knew he would be an impact player. One player that I also really like is Calderon, he doesn't have great speed but he is quick and shifty. My server will be up tomorrow EM there. PD

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X