Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo renegades elite

Yo elite, where are yo9u guys playing for regular season??
    is it tru that u guys lost coach victor and defender pascal???

Re: yo renegades elite

Originally posted by 12
    Yo elite, where are yo9u guys playing for regular season??
    is it tru that u guys lost coach victor and defender pascal???
    Coach Victor is not longer with the Renegades (I don't know about Pascal)

Comment

Victor is not with the team and neither is Pascal. I doubt if anyone from the team will say on this forum exactly why they left. I think there were personal and financial reason wih Victor and other reasons better left undiscussed with Pascal. Renegades are playing U17 Super Y league.

Comment

When does the regular season start? Who is playing in what league?

Comment

well...how is galaxy and mlo??....i play for select....thebes what team u from?

Comment

Yo Renegades what is the deal with the Boca asst. coach and you guys. Is he a part of the staff now? Are there any Boca players with him? What is the deal?

Comment

You heard right, we got both of them, I think Boca will be ranked like 15th in the state now, it's funny how everyone hates us, but would love to be a part of us....everybody is waiting for the call and until they receive it they bad mouth us, then they come right over after they hang up....bye bye Brandon, hello State Cup, Dallas cup, SunBowl, Sun & Surf, Super Y..etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                You heard right, we got both of them, I think Boca will be ranked like 15th in the state now, it's funny how everyone hates us, but would love to be a part of us....everybody is waiting for the call and until they receive it they bad mouth us, then they come right over after they hang up....bye bye Brandon, hello State Cup, Dallas cup, SunBowl, Sun & Surf, Super Y..etc..
                THats what you said last year... didn't make the fial four...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X