X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone hiding?

Start It Off

Well, start it off. What did you see this weekend?

Comment

Comment

We were happy to eke out the win. Our first goal was garbage and then your girls seemed to deflate.

Inconsistent was exactly my thought about the officiating, particularly the hand balls. I wonder if referees struggle at this age level, where the players are just learning about the physical nature of the game. I just tell my daughter to try to learn each officials' tolerance level.

I have a hard time keeping up with our system, much less those of other teams. I did notice that you play a deep sweeper, as we do. With the right person back there, that really helps to stablize a team. Also, you had a lot of good skills and ball movement, just never seemed to string them together at the right time or place.

Tough weekend for Energy, but you can make it all right in State Cup.

Comment

Our games went pretty much the way we wanted them to.

Game 1 at Corvallis- the worst part of this game was one mile walk to the fields. We scored all four in the first half and then switched things up for the second. Corvallis played tough the whole game. The REF (1) did a great job keeping the game under control.

Game 2 at Home- Coach was not happy with the sub play on Saturday and the girls heard about it. We jumped out pretty quick on them and then went onto cruise control. Best thing about the game is two of the non-starter scored goals- one off a header. PCU got frustrated in the second have but the REF (1) keep everything under control.

With the exception of our game in Salem- FC Will. Atheltica we have had great reffing, even with just one REF.

I'm looking forward to another game with LOSC, but we will be missing two starters (non-injury).

Comment

Sorry the last guest post was me

Comment

Sorry the last guest post was me

Comment

Both Ireland and Storm played hard. I believe Ireland had the ball a little more but we shut them down at the goal almost the whole game, they got one in early. And you would have thought they had just won the championship. The girls and parents were so excided, until we scored and then they got very quiet all of them. Then with about 5 minutes to go they got a penalty shot and the goalie couldn't see the ball coming to her but got her hands on it but the ball just kept going. Then they came right back down and shot one over the goalie's head and hands.

FC Portland game another good game I believe our girls out played them over all. My daughter made the first shot in less than 3 minutes into the game. Then Yogdog daughter made the 2nd shot about a minute later, the goalie came out and she took it around her, like she is so good at.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
                  And you would have thought they had just won the championship.
                  Funny, they didn't cheer like that when they scored three on us! But then my daughters team is farther down the standings too. Way farther. Man that #2 is fast. Or was it #15?

Comment

#2 on Ireland is fast but we stopped her from scoring and #15 is fast from Bend.

Comment

Also I think Ireland believe we can beat them and that is why they were cheering so loudly. Like our girls did when they won the first game it was something they believe they could do and they did it.

Comment

Comment

SD- You must have played at HB Fuller, this years practice fields. Felida Park is where we play games now. Great grass fields.

Comment

Eggy- Danielle the oldest played on those fields, when she play long ago.

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X