Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 6

Alright, I'll kick it off this week. Over half way to State Cup and, for my money, the quality of play in GU13 Gold is outstanding.

The Big Three are just that, but no longer out of reach for the other teams. Energy is coming back; takes on my beloved Sunderland this Saturday. In a scheduling quirk, Possession has the weekend off.

Based on the list of President's Cup teams, it looks like a lot of teams will be playing State Cup this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
      I agree JW. The gap is closing! This is definitely the best Gold Division since our girls have been playing soccer. It should be an even more exciting State Cup for our girls than ever before (Sorry Eggy).
      Why are you sorry? Eggy is looking forward to the first half of the state cup. Once the final 8 are ready the Nemesis will have plenty of time in December for friendlies.

We play all comers!

Comment

Comment

The family just might go watch Energy vs Sunderland. We need to check in to motel first, and DD need some food.

Comment

Comment

I agree I think most of the parents have been better this year from last.

Comment

We are all growing up.

That's because the parents are growing up as well as our kids. There are life lessons in soccer.

Comment

We are all growing up.

That's because the parents are growing up as well as the kids. There are life lessons in soccer.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was there . . . arrived about 15 minutes late.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X