Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona Soccer Camps are coming to Maryland for the first time.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Barcelona Soccer Camps are coming to Maryland for the first time.

For the first time, FCBEscola will be at the Maryland Soccerplex. Official Coaches from the FCBarcelona Soccer Academy will conduct these camps and will apply the FCBarcelona Soccer Camps official Program.
    FCBarcelona Camps are the best way to feel like a FCBarcelona player since participants will be training under the same successful methodology.
    Discover, live and enjoy the FC Barcelona camp programs! Be part of the FCBarcelona family and train like your idols!
    For info please visit:
    http://WWW.FCBARCELONASOCCERCAMPS.COM
    email: contact@fcbarcelonasoccercamps.com
    www.facebook.com/FCBarcelonaSoccerCamps

My son attended one of the Barcelona camps in FL and he and all of his friends agreed that it was the worst camp they had attended ever. I watched for a couple of hours once and saw nothing new or interesting to warrant the cost. There are far better local camps at far more reasonable prices.

Comment

My kids attended last year in Chicago and they had a lot of fun.
      It is not branded as an elite camp, they had different groups to accommodate every skill level.
      I don't think it is an expensive camp considering what you get.
      My kid did not get selected, but some of the kids on his group got selected for the international tournament in Barcelona. I think that is a great opportunity you don't get in other camps.
      Just saying

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X