Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did it mean anything

I m 14 and ive been playing soccer for 3 years now and i love the game and the thrill of it rite but i recently jsut moved down to the coast and its way more sonpetitvie rite cuz i used to live in a town and now i live in teh city..and i heard that soccer for rep house teams were trying out and we didnt have rep temas only one where i moved from rite and i was a really good player so i decided to try out. and im not the fastest runner beacuse i ahve asthma it sucks but im good goailie and foward and mid and so i tryed for it .. and then the coach said he would call evyerone and tell them so i got a call and he said i didnt make it but i was close and i did really good and there was jsut so many kids and it was hard to pick and that he said i have a good chance next year and i should try out again and that hell be wacthing for me at games. is that a good thing that he said that???ANd did he mean that????and he said hell be wacthing me and stuff does he think i ahve a chance nest year???is all the stuff he said jsut regualr coach talk and nothing important?????? so did it mean somehting or not>>>

OK kid, I do have one suggestion for you: pay attention in your english class this year.

Comment

Originally posted by george orwell
      OK kid, I do have one suggestion for you: pay attention in your english class this year.
      You have to admit it was funny...

Comment

haha nice one George. You are a pal of mine from high school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X