Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is highest quality indoor soccer be played in NH or MA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is highest quality indoor soccer be played in NH or MA?

Hi,

Any thoughts on where best indoor is being played? Everyone playing futsal now?

Thanks

Indoor

Some good players in Tyngsboro but most teams are kick and run(U12 and U10).

Sportszone is hit or miss.

Futsal is hit or miss as well, best games are when a younger teams plays a mid table older team one year up.

Comment

Sportszone is definitely a miss these days, check out the SZ thread and read about some of the blowouts they were bragging about. It seems very few good teams want to play there these days.

NH Futsal has some (for NH) strong teams but also some weak ones. They do seem to adjust the schedule during the season so the stronger teams play against older ones if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Sportszone is definitely a miss these days, check out the SZ thread and read about some of the blowouts they were bragging about. It seems very few good teams want to play there these days.

NH Futsal has some (for NH) strong teams but also some weak ones. They do seem to adjust the schedule during the season so the stronger teams play against older ones if necessary.
        I have found the NH Futsal games to be basically indoor soccer played on a basketball court. The teenage refs don't call fouls and the games are not played according to real futsal rules. Some of the players are definitely talented and could play nice futsal and I can't blame them for pushing the limits of fouling if the refs are not making the calls.

Comment

Don't know where you live but the Seacoast Arena in Hampton has been great for my family of soccer lovers for a number of years. They have a huge number of teams at all divisions and myself, my wife and kids have all enjoyed our winter soccer experience over there. The large amount of teams per age group allows them to seperate for optimum competition (rec and club). Timely schedules and all games are kept on time. Good organization.

Comment

Where do the bigger clubs from Mass play indoor?

Comment

My kid has played in the Sports Zone league and NH Futsal and NH Futsal definitely has better teams. However, they do not do a good job updating schedules and standings which is frustrating.

Comment

The last poster is pretty accurate although the refs report the scores so that is part of the problem. Scheduling is slower but they do accommodate a lot from my experience (3 teams).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Where do the bigger clubs from Mass play indoor?
                  Stars doesnt play indoor, aztec plays out of danvers indoor sports, and im not sure about nefc

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X