Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup 2014

So clubs have to declare teams by mid-january. Any thoughts?

Alright...I'll bite.

Girls:

U13 NHPSA
    U14 Seacoast
    U15 Seacoast
    U16 World Cup
    U17 Seacoast

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Alright...I'll bite.

Girls:

U13 NHPSA
      U14 Seacoast
      U15 Seacoast
      U16 World Cup
      U17 Seacoast
      I will assume these are your picks to win. I'll bite on the boy's side:

U13 NHPSA - no competition
      U14 NHPSA - no competition
      U15 World Cup - NHPSA only other threat
      U16 Londonderry Bolts - competitive age group
      U17 NHPSA

Comment

I will go even further and say NHPSA will win all but U18. Added players to both 15 and 16 from outside interests make for much stronger teams. Seen both play this weekend and JJ with 15 looks a pretty sure bet. World Cup looked decent this past weekend but feel the freshman who played varsity at high schools for NHPSA look more likely to turn last years final around. JP has got together a competitive and lively group at 16 and could upset a few teams this season. Only time will tell if they can strive to rise above their woes of last year. Talented yet under achieved last year. SQ now on girls side. Bolts have several dangerous players at 16 and will look to keep the consistency of last years success going. SUSC not sure of but 17 group could upset a few this year and with PR there anything could happen. Looking forward to the new year. The 18 team should win but Lightning could be close with all American DH looking stronger than before.

Comment

I will go even further and say NHPSA will win all but U18. Added players to both 15 and 16 from outside interests make for much stronger teams. Seen both play this weekend and JJ with 15 looks a pretty sure bet. World Cup looked decent this past weekend but feel the freshman who played varsity at high schools for NHPSA look more likely to turn last years final around. JP has got together a competitive and lively group at 16 and could upset a few teams this season. Only time will tell if they can strive to rise above their woes of last year. Talented yet under achieved last year. SQ now on girls side. Bolts have several dangerous players at 16 and will look to keep the consistency of last years success going. SUSC not sure of but 17 group could upset a few this year and with PR there anything could happen. Looking forward to the new year. The 18 team should win but Lightning could be close with all American DH looking stronger than before.
          "world cup looked decent", are you insane, they will destroy NHPSA at state cup. not even a challenge. Wc is solid and added a few quality players

Comment

Will Seacoast be able to enter its NPL girls teams in State Cup or will the B teams have to play? That will make a difference on the girls side.

Comment

"world cup looked decent", are you insane, they will destroy NHPSA at state cup. not even a challenge. Wc is solid and added a few quality players
              You might be taken seriously if you add some rationale in. Just saying 'not even a challenge' adds nothing to the discussion!

Comment

Will Seacoast be able to enter its NPL girls teams in State Cup or will the B teams have to play? That will make a difference on the girls side.
                I was told NPL teams were not playing in the State Cup. I don't know if that's actually true or not. Regardless, most of the NPL teams seem to be the same "A" teams from last year but with a new title tacked on to them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X