• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Academy u13

Revs 7
    Seacoast 0

Ouch!

well at least the u15/u16 have 4 goals for and 30 against...

Comment

Seacoast U18's 3 - 1 Revs

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Revs 7
        Seacoast 0

Ouch!
        Obviously a loser. The team is the 14s/13s. Not U13. Know what you are talking about.

Comment

Obviously a loser. The team is the 14s/13s. Not U13. Know what you are talking about.
          You can go back to grade school and learn proper grammar and sentence structure.

Comment

How did the 14/13s do in North Carolina?

Comment

Development

How did the 14/13s do in North Carolina?
              It's all about development they don't care about result look how well they developed their U16 and U18 they are heading to the right direction ..... NOT

Comment

I'm sure the parents who are ragging on the 7th and 8th graders here have kids who are playing on a much better team, right? I mean if they weren't, that would mean they're making fun of a team that their kids couldn't make, which would just be pathetic.

Comment

It's all about development they don't care about result look how well they developed their U16 and U18 they are heading to the right direction ..... NOT
                  U18's went 2-0-1 in North Carolina, that's in the right direction. They are not going to be competitive with the Red Bulls and these teams in locations with higher population densities. And it is all about development.

Comment

I'm sure the parents who are ragging on the 7th and 8th graders here have kids who are playing on a much better team, right? I mean if they weren't, that would mean they're making fun of a team that their kids couldn't make, which would just be pathetic.
                    LOL, right on. There seems to be a lot of that here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X