Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Season Underway

Hey everybody, how did the first weekend of fall season go? Win? Lose? Tie? How did the teams look? The fields?

Remember; don't be too positive about your own team or you will be criticized for not being supportive of others. But don’t say anything negative about another team, coach or venue or you will chastised for being a hater. And if you are that Sodium team, ANYTHING you post will scrutinized and criticized.

On second thought, let’s just forget the whole thing.

Sorry I brought it up. :(

week 2

Well, I'll be the first to reply, it's going GREAT!
    Shall I recap or should I let everyone go to the OYSA website and read for themselves?
    Of course, if I post it, I will get totally attacked for my comments, but if readers go to OYSA website, they can read for themselves how AWESOME the results are from today! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

[meaning, Sodium is occupying a top slot. If I don't clarify, people will think I meant something different.]

CHEERS AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS FALL!
    Last edited by SodiumFan[2]; 09-20-2009, 01:22 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Just curious-why is there no Silver division in the Girls U12? I know that at least one U12 team is playing in the U13 division, but what about the rest of the clubs?

Comment

You must be talking about OYSA. I think lots of u12 teams went over to OPL. OYSA combined u12Girls gold and silver, and dragging out there season till Spring!!!

Comment

Well who won on Saturday and Sunday.

Don't be shy!

Comment

U14

I can only speak for the 2 games I watched since OYSA hasn't updated their website as of yet.

THUSC Sodium 0 vs OR Rush 95G Nike 0
            FC Portland 2 vs SSC Hotspur 1

Best of luck to all in the Fall!

Cheers :)

Comment

Thanks, your game was the one I want to know about the most.
              Thanks again.

Comment

I have to tell you ST, the Rush team has the greatest overall team speed than any team I can remember playing in Oregon. Their great forward is now back from an injury and they are dialed in! Wow, what a great game that was to watch. Sodium has some pretty fast girls, but not at every position like Rush. Both teams flat out collapsed from exhaustion following the final whistle.

Cheers! :)

BTW - OYSA has the weekends results posted!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X