Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd WEEKEND

Bend Storm has 2 hard games this weekend.

Comment

We want to be the first team to score on Ireland. Timbers should be intersting we haven't play them with a full team and it was over a year ago. It was l00 degress outside and we had no subs and they had a bench full. My DD uses to play on the Timbers team when she was U-11.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, we hope we can do the job the girl are get more physical all the time so hopefully they just play their best. The girls seem to be looking forward to playing Ireland they still have a bad taste in their mouth from the state cup 2 years ago. Beating the Timbers would just be icing on the cake.

Comment

Comment

Small Town- I think you guys are in for a big weekend of games. According to the Timbers website Ireland and Nemesis are the only teams to beat the Timbers this year. I would say the the two times we played them 3-2 win at Crossfire and a 1-1 tie losing in PK's at Beaverton we stayed out of their physical game. The Timbers don't play dirty, they use their hips and shoulders when you get close to them.

Both of our Ireland games have been close. A 3-1 friendly loss and a 2-1 Chinook Cup loss. We attacked them the same way we did the Timbers. Spread out and pass the ball.

On defense, mark up the speedy wings on both teams with your best defenders, even if your best defenders are your top scorers.

Good luck this weekend

Comment

Bend vs SSC

Bend Storm 2 and SSC 1
                I was not there so hopefully Smalltown can fill in the details. I heard it was a good game. Bend went up 2-0 SSC scored with about 6mins left.

Comment

BEND VRS SSC

A HUGE CONGRATS TO BEND FOR THERE GAME AGAINST SSC. IT IS GREAT TO SEE A TEAM LIKE BEND PLAY SO WELL. YOU GUYS ARE FUN TO WATCH AND MY DAUGHTER ENJOYS PLAYING YOUR TEAM.GOOD LUCK ON TOM. GAME.

Comment

Comment

What a game it was today, the girls were ready for this one. They played hard the whole game. Both teams had lots of shot at the goal the goalies from both team played awesome. Yogdogg's daughter came out fired up and she popped the ball up over the goalie hands. That was in about the first 5 minutes of the game. Then about 10 minutes left in the first half #15 the same girl shot the ball and goalie went to the ground to stop it and it bounced off of her and #8 shot it in. The 2nd half Ireland put one in with about 7 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Comment

Tomorrow should be a good game with both teams being passing teams. The Storm girls are getting more convenience with every game. So hopefully they come to play hard tomorrow against the Timbers.

Comment

yogdogg

Hey Shu hang in there, talented girls, good coach, and a little time, and the Energy will be back winning games.

Comment

yogdogg

Hey Shu hang in there, talented girls, good coach, and a little time, and the Energy will be back winning games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X