Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nhsl ref fees

Anyone one know what fees are going to be paid for NHSL games and how do they plan on paying, is it once a week, month, season?

No communication at all.

I haven't heard the rates yet either but I believe payment will be every two weeks.

Comment

It was said in the last meeting, they were planning on biweekly but then after discussion it was going to be weekly. They also said that the fees would be the same as last season.

They also said that clubs could contact the ref assigned and get it so clubs could assign u8,u9 and u10 refs for their home games if they wanted. Still not sure if this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It was said in the last meeting, they were planning on biweekly but then after discussion it was going to be weekly. They also said that the fees would be the same as last season.

They also said that clubs could contact the ref assigned and get it so clubs could assign u8,u9 and u10 refs for their home games if they wanted. Still not sure if this is the case.
        How can it be the same as last year when they did not exist?

Comment

Really? hmmm???? Did ref's get paid last season when they reffed games for GSYSL? Then those would be the same fees. I know it sometimes takes a little thinking but in the end it goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Really? hmmm???? Did ref's get paid last season when they reffed games for GSYSL? Then those would be the same fees. I know it sometimes takes a little thinking but in the end it goes a long way.
            Ok smart @@s, we are talking about NHSL here not GSYSL. Which fees the ones posted on GSYSL? Maybe it should be communicated and posted on their web site, not asking a lot for some forward thinking people!

Comment

You are obviously sour already about NHSL. If you don't think they are communicating, be proactive and contact the director of the league instead of complaining. I am sure they will get you the information you need, then you can post it for everyone.

Comment

Fees are down it seems

Seems like the fees are less in NHSL than what they were for GSYSL

Granite State was:
                U9 & 10 6v6 - $24 Referee

U11-12 - $40 Referee - each AR $25 - if only one referee $55

U13-14 - $50 Referee - each AR $30 - if only one referee $65

NHSL are posted as:

U9 & 10 6v6 - $20 Referee

U11-12 - $35 Referee - each AR $20 - if only one referee $40

U13-14 - $45 Referee - each AR $25 - if only one referee $50

I recall the Granite State rates going up as there were issues getting enough referees so not sure how this is going to pan out. The single referee is not much of an incentive

Comment

OK, not the best news. Why can't NHSA match the GSYSL fee structure?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X