Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Fees Increase

Why the big big big increase in fees for Seacoast United through all age groups ?? Fees went up and then to add insult to injury they have you buy the equipment EXTRA they supplied in their FEES last year ? Double costs ? Took my child out just cannot afford it . Too much to ask but no doubt most will play without question.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the big big big increase in fees for Seacoast United through all age groups ?? Fees went up and then to add insult to injury they have you buy the equipment EXTRA they supplied in their FEES last year ? Double costs ? Took my child out just cannot afford it . Too much to ask but no doubt most will play without question.
    Yikes! Over $2,000 for U11. $2,500 for U13 and U14. Plus close to $250 for uniforms. Not only do you need to pay extra for uniforms, but you have to buy them on your own online and pay shipping? Pre-academy cost is $3,700. I assume those boys will have to pay an additional $250 for their uniforms as well. Almost $4,000!

Comment

Yikes! Over $2,000 for U11. $2,500 for U13 and U14. Plus close to $250 for uniforms. Not only do you need to pay extra for uniforms, but you have to buy them on your own online and pay shipping? Pre-academy cost is $3,700. I assume those boys will have to pay an additional $250 for their uniforms as well. Almost $4,000!
      Twice the price of Nashua World Cup and substantially more than NHPSA, which makes these other clubs a bargain by comparison, especially when you consider that these clubs won 5 State Cups at the U12-U14 age groups to Seacoast's 1. So, what exactly are the Seacoast customers getting for those hefty fees??

Comment

Let's see: On the girls side, SUSC ME just got shallacked at Regionals!

Guess they need MORE money to make those teams successful!

Over the past 3 years SUSC has REALLY f'd-up ME soccer and screwed teams that were very competitive regionally. And now they have the balls to ask for even MORE money!?

Tells you it ain't "all for the kids", doesn't it?!

Comment

Worth reading; paid or volunteer coach

http://soccermommanual.com/whats-bet...nteer-coaches/

Comment

Could it have something to do with the girls side going to NPL NY League? I imagine there are added costs there ... Plus I believe some teams will be going to 3 practices per week (don't quote me on that... I don't have girls). So between that and DAP, they probably figure that can gouge the other teams within the club to make it less painful for the players on those so-called "elite" teams? Whatever it is.... It stinks!

Comment

Someone pi$$ed in that guys breakfast the day he wrote that!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X