Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA [2] Jamaica [1] Friday 6-7-2013.

Last Friday USA NST paly a very important and emotional game vs Jamaica.USA was winning the game with a Jozy Altidore goal until min 89 when Beckford tie the game with magnificent head goal after a corner kick. In the reposition time at 92 min Brad Evans scores an epical goal to make USA win. Now USA is on the top of the classification table. But, even the people who private television provider could watch the game. On the other hand, Mexico vs Panama [taking place on Panama City was broadcasted on national television by Telmundo which is the Spanish brand of NBC Universal INC.
    At the present moment I realize that Mexican National Soccer Team can be seen on National television in two countries while USA National Soccer Team cannot be watch in his own country. There is something wrong about it.

I found someone from Florida who makes a petition to FCC to resolve this issue, I think that this guy is right and I signed it. If you want to do something about it, sign in the following link. Maybe in the future we can watch USA when they play abroad.

http://www.change.org/petitions/fede...al-soccer-team
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X