Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Programs

I am new to the area and moving into central New Hampshire at the end of the month. I was looking to get some information on any good soccer training programs/camps for my high school aged and middle school aged kids.

The best high school program is Samba PDP in Concord

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The best high school program is Samba PDP in Concord
      Agreed. Samba is hands down the best high school training program in the state. You can find all the info on their multiple training programs at www.sambapda.com. My daughter participates in several Samba programs and I can't say enough about the training or the fantastic coaches!

Comment

Agreed. Samba is hands down the best high school training program in the state. You can find all the info on their multiple training programs at www.sambapda.com. My daughter participates in several Samba programs and I can't say enough about the training or the fantastic coaches!
        First of all that is laughable and second it might depend on the area they are from.

Comment

First of all that is laughable and second it might depend on the area they are from.
          How is that laughable? What is your basis for that comment? I think many would agree that Samba is a great program. Please enlighten all of us with your suggestions of superior training programs.

Comment

How is that laughable? What is your basis for that comment? I think many would agree that Samba is a great program. Please enlighten all of us with your suggestions of superior training programs.
            Yes, how is that laughable? Samba is an amazing summer training program that works on fitness and ball skills while the players are having fun. Coaches are fantastic!

Comment

Nhpsa is running a super y at u 13 and u 14

Comment

Samba is great- you can try this guy:
                Patrick Mulcahy, ITN President and Soccer Director
                patrick@inthenetsportsacademy.com great trainer for skills depending on your kids ages.

Comment

Brazilian Art Soccer with Bruno Victal. He and his company are great!

http://www.basoccertraining.com/hstraining.html

Comment

Samba

I can agree that Samba offers a great training program for players who are looking to get the most out of the summer. Careful about "preseason camps" that say they will whip you into shape one week before tryouts... sometimes not the best for the players. Also, I noticed PM was mentioned as associated with Samba... I don't think this is the case... CAREFUL... a lot of people like to say they are with Samba. Best is to check out their webstie. www.sambpda.com.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X