Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys 99 ODP

Can someone who is part of the boys 99 ODP team this year share what clubs the boys are coming from? How strong is the group? Are you happy so far with the team?

I thought ODP died years ago. You mean kids are still doing that?

Comment

NH boys ODP 1999

I find it funny that 113 views and no one is wanting to talk about this group! So I guess what I have heard is sad but true! Second rate joke. Save your $$ no one is playing. Anyone?

Comment

None of the players from the top U 13 teams are doing ODP. That speaks volumes

Comment

Just because NH isn't the best when it comes to ODP doesn't mean that participating in ODP is a bad choice. You can still get recognized at the regional camps and Rider tournament. If your kid isn't good enough to have the opportunity to go to either of those events, then it probably isn't worthwhile, but at the same time, it's a great way to get identified by big time coaches.

Comment

Sort of true

Lets be honest my friend, if the best 11 kids in nh played ODP your son would not see much of the field. I know that last years ODP team was very weak and I am told not much changed. That is being kind. It's too bad that the program is not better but ODP OVERALL IS NOT STRONG. If you saw Last years rider weekend you could not argue this point. The only age group that is strong across the board is at u12 because the options just are not available yet. When you have Maine winning 3 of 4 last year beating NYE, Nj and MD you know kids are not playing. Maine beat Nh 99's last year 5-0! So yes if your a great player and you pay the $550 to go to the camp you may be seen. But I can tell you that it's a complete money grab and last year the camp was run very poorly and was completely unorganized! BOTTOM LINE IS THE BEST PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING.

IN MASS THEY ARE! But MASS is like another country!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Lets be honest my friend, if the best 11 kids in nh played ODP your son would not see much of the field. I know that last years ODP team was very weak and I am told not much changed. That is being kind. It's too bad that the program is not better but ODP OVERALL IS NOT STRONG. If you saw Last years rider weekend you could not argue this point. The only age group that is strong across the board is at u12 because the options just are not available yet. When you have Maine winning 3 of 4 last year beating NYE, Nj and MD you know kids are not playing. Maine beat Nh 99's last year 5-0! So yes if your a great player and you pay the $550 to go to the camp you may be seen. But I can tell you that it's a complete money grab and last year the camp was run very poorly and was completely unorganized! BOTTOM LINE IS THE BEST PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING.

IN MASS THEY ARE! But MASS is like another country!
              In MASS they aren't. The best boys are playing academy at the Revs or Bolts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X