Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup

Bunch of games this weekend, any thoughts?

U12 B
    Seacoast v WC
    NHPSA v WC A
    NHPSA v WC B

U13 B
    NHPSA v Seacoast

U14 B
    Lightning v WC
    Seacoast v WC
    Manchvegas v Timberwolves
    WC v NHPSA

etc...

boys u13

When is the last time Seacoast played NHPSA?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Bunch of games this weekend, any thoughts?

U13 B
      NHPSA v Seacoast

Unfortunately, Seacoast will lose by a substantial amount. NHPSA is on top of Div1 NEP while Seacoast is at bottom of 2nd Div.

Comment

And on the girl's side?

Comment

And on the girl's side?
          Not interested.

Comment

Unfortunately, Seacoast will lose by a substantial amount. NHPSA is on top of Div1 NEP while Seacoast is at bottom of 2nd Div.
            Anyone think that DAP on the boys side actually hurts Seacoast as opposed to helps them?

Yah, I know... I just went off topic here.

Comment

You guys are funny!!

What a riot! Yes a Seacoast parent just said this?? Really guys.

Comment

DAP Hurts seacoast??

[QUOTE=Unregistered;982706]Anyone think that DAP on the boys side actually hurts Seacoast as opposed to helps them?

Yah, I know... I just went off topic here

No question is a stupid question, RIGHT? Wrong, stupid question. You must be the dumb ass that posted above about the Seacoast 13's beating NHPSA u13's. Seriously, get a life. so DAP hurts Seacoast because there best players are not on the premiere team playing in the NEP! Come on, funny. Heard from one of the NHPSA Big boys that the 13's right now "may have a few kids capable of playing academy right now". That means like 2 kids, that's it. Does that hit home? K

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;983694]
                  u13's.
                  No Academy for 12 year olds.

Comment

Anyone think that DAP on the boys side actually hurts Seacoast as opposed to helps them?

Yah, I know... I just went off topic here

No question is a stupid question, RIGHT? Wrong, stupid question. You must be the dumb ass that posted above about the Seacoast 13's beating NHPSA u13's. Seriously, get a life. so DAP hurts Seacoast because there best players are not on the premiere team playing in the NEP! Come on, funny. Heard from one of the NHPSA Big boys that the 13's right now "may have a few kids capable of playing academy right now". That means like 2 kids, that's it. Does that hit home? K
                    No dope. Not the same poster. I probably didn't phrase the question correctly, but my real question is ... If you are a big time soccer player and wish to do DAP, why choose a losing program like Seacoast? Other side of the coin, if you aren't one of the big time soccer players who wish to do DAP, then why pick Seacoast (as all their "best" players will go to DAP and you'll be second fiddle). Sorry if I hit a nerve... Trying to understand what the deal is with Seacoast. I actually have two boys and have considered looking at them but my concern is either a) They won't DAP level players (which is fine...) but b) If they aren't will Seacoast "second" teams on the boys side be scum on the bottom of some DOC's shoe? Does that hit home?

Comment

Actually a few is 3-5. A couple is 2.

Heard from one of the NHPSA Big boys that the 13's right now "may have a few kids capable of playing academy right now". That means like 2 kids, that's it. Does that hit home? K

Comment

"may have a few kids capable of playing academy right now". K
                        "right NOW". Does THAT hit home? That would be 12/13 yr old players competing at 15/16 level. 14 if Pre Academy which wasn't the claim. That is impressive if true.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;983781]

No dope. Not the same poster. I probably didn't phrase the question correctly, but my real question is ... If you are a big time soccer player and wish to do DAP, why choose a losing program like Seacoast? Other side of the coin, if you aren't one of the big time soccer players who wish to do DAP, then why pick Seacoast (as all their "best" players will go to DAP and you'll be second fiddle). Sorry if I hit a nerve... Trying to understand what the deal is with Seacoast. I actually have two boys and have considered looking at them but my concern is either a) They won't DAP level players (which is fine...) but b) If they aren't will Seacoast "second" teams on the boys side be scum on the bottom of some DOC's shoe? Does that hit home?
                          Look at the coaching first for the benefit of your boys. My boys played "B" teams at certain times and had great coaches there and had a great experience. There's a St. A's assistant and an SNHU assistant both coaching "B" teams at Seacoast. I'd take that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pitchrat;985591]

Look at the coaching first for the benefit of your boys. My boys played "B" teams at certain times and had great coaches there and had a great experience. There's a St. A's assistant and an SNHU assistant both coaching "B" teams at Seacoast. I'd take that.
                            Who cares...half of those coaches are terrible. Most times that means they played for the college and hung around...no offense. The fact that is what you base being a good coach in is another problem.

Comment

Any surprises today?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X