Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unassigned NEP games

Was it an NEP mistake or Seacoast mistake which made for scheduling issues this weekend? Frustrating to just find out about the issue on Friday. The issue must have been known about before Friday. Why the late notice to players? Not trying to bash... just asking.

Well....since both my son and daughter's games went on as scheduled I have no idea what you are talking about. If you could be more specific that would be great, or you could simply ask you coach what happened, that usually works best.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well....since both my son and daughter's games went on as scheduled I have no idea what you are talking about. If you could be more specific that would be great, or you could simply ask you coach what happened, that usually works best.
      Oh perhaps then I am mistaken. If so, I apologize in advance.

U11 boys. Seacoast home game. Game postponed on Friday for "scheduling error" but I happened to see on the NEP schedule that many Seacoast home games were showing the same "unassigned" notation. So, I jumped to the conclusion perhaps wrongly that they were all in the same boats. (all cancelled due to the same "scheduling error"). Maybe we were just unlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Oh perhaps then I am mistaken. If so, I apologize in advance.

U11 boys. Seacoast home game. Game postponed on Friday for "scheduling error" but I happened to see on the NEP schedule that many Seacoast home games were showing the same "unassigned" notation. So, I jumped to the conclusion perhaps wrongly that they were all in the same boats. (all cancelled due to the same "scheduling error"). Maybe we were just unlucky...
        Or, same "boat".

Comment

The NEP sent an email at 10pm Wed night to all coaches and managers notifying them that the schedules have been updated due to several field closures at Lancaster. This included the cancellation of several games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X