Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Tournament

Parking was atrocious and many received parking tickets. Nightmare organization not to mention the brackets were well below standard. Need to spruce whole Seacoast area up to maintain their so called standards. nothing changed in five years

our team was told about the lack of parking due to the piles of snow so we carpooled to the seacoast facility and no one had any problems. we also played at the high school and had no issues with parking there either. The only problem we had was that the teams we played were not very good.

Comment

We also were given plenty of notice regarding the parking and found it to be very well organized. We were able to get a spot each day although for sure it was a full lot. Our bracket was very competitve and enjoyed the tournament. First year participant, and will return next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We also were given plenty of notice regarding the parking and found it to be very well organized. We were able to get a spot each day although for sure it was a full lot. Our bracket was very competitve and enjoyed the tournament. First year participant, and will return next year.
        Thanks Seacoast!! Nice self promotion!

Comment

Yes, the parking was extremely limited and tight but I can't say enough about how great the Seacoast staff was at assisting those looking for parking. It was so nice to be directed to an open spot rather than having to drive around the parking lot searching for a spot. They were parking cars everywhere they could so everyone could find a spot. Well done Seacoast! It was nice to feel that you cared that everyone would find a space!

Comment

Yes, the parking was extremely limited and tight but I can't say enough about how great the Seacoast staff was at assisting those looking for parking. It was so nice to be directed to an open spot rather than having to drive around the parking lot searching for a spot. They were parking cars everywhere they could so everyone could find a spot. Well done Seacoast! It was nice to feel that you cared that everyone would find a space!
            I agree! I even told that too one of the staff. Great job, you made it easy!

Comment

great job

This tournament was very well run this year. Very impressed with the parking lot attendants. Even the food and coffee was great. And the fields were perfect, including plenty of space for viewing despite recent snowfall. Nice job, Seacoast!

Comment

Thanks Seacoast!! Nice self promotion!
                Sorry, NOVA Premier SC, U14 Girls.

Comment

The fugazi tournament that picks the winners of each division LMAO.

Comment

Had trouble with parking at the tournament myself too and Seacoast staff went out of their way to help me.

Comment

Sounds like their was a lot of trouble parking but apparently Seacoast personnel did a good job of assisting. Sounds reasonable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X